Peroxide in a spray bottle just like it comes from the drug store, what, 3%? The peroxide is cheap and does a good job of it. Peroxide is also a good sanitizer and cleaner. We use it a lot in the kitchen to kill the germs, and one bottle goes a long way.
Well, Tilex is about the best product to use (assuming you are in the U.S.). It is strong and I wouldn't use it frequently. Vinegar is supposed to also work, I haven't tried it. Vinegar mixed with water and use regularly.
Vinegar or the hydrogen peroxide you purchase in the brown bottle from the pharmacy or market work really well along with a plastic scrubber and little elbow grease ;-) Whatever you do please don't use chlorine bleach or any product that contains chlorine bleach because it has recently been proven to be dangerous to your health. You can Google 'Is it safe to use bleach to clean mold' for details.