Cleaning Water Spots in a Black Toilet?

Category Bathroom
White hard water spots are unsightly on black fixtures. This is a page about cleaning water spots in a black toilet.

Does anyone know how to clean water spots out of a black toilet? I have a beautiful black toilet and it is full of water spots that are ugly! Any advice on how to get rid of them?

Sarak from OR

Answers

Best Answer

Try Bar Keeper's friend. It works wonders on porcelain. You can find near the Comet/Ajax in grocery stores. It's a gold can with blue writing. Good luck!

Jennifer CA

Best Answer

Jennifer was so right. I have had a black toilet for 12 years and our area has hard water, thus the toilet had the nasty looking white stains. Used Barkeepers Friend and with little to no elbow grease, 12 years of stain came right off.

I don't know why I didnt think to use this excellent product before since I use it almost every day in the kitchen. The best thing about Barkeepers is that is won't scratch or discolor any thing. Happy cleaning and thank you Jennifer for the tip!

Oh, and forgot to mention that Barkeepers Friend is very inexpensive, usually less than most cleaning products.

Wipe with a little Lemon Oil and your stains will be gone. I use Lemon Oil on all my black appliances and sinks and have for many years.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJune 27, 2017
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Water-Spots-in-a-Black-Toilet.html