Converting Dolphin Fountain Sculpture Into Koi

The tip on this page explains how to modify a garden fountain sculpture to match your pond concept.

I have a pond. I wanted to use a fountain, however it was themed with dolphins and dolphins are supposed to be in the sea. So it didn't match my freshwater pond. I decided to reconstruct the dolphins and make them into koi by adding cement and plaster of Paris. Then a little bit of paint and pattern of the fish and Wala, there goes my new koi fish fountain decoration. Who would've known?

Home and Garden Gardening Ponds and RockeryJune 22, 2020
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Converting-Dolphin-Fountain-Sculpture-Into-Koi-1.html