Crafts Made from Christmas Seals
Christmas seals and other seasonal stickers are a good start to some fun crafting with your children. Make bracelets, ornaments, and more. This is a guide about crafts made from Christmas seals.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Support the American Lung Association during their annual Christmas Seal campaign even if you don't send Christmas cards. Use the seals to make fun crafts with the kids. Ornaments, bracelets, gift holders. or little towns! So easy and lots of fun too!
Approximate Time: Just minutes!
- Christmas seals
- cardboard for backing for bracelets
- ribbons (optional on some items)
- string (on some items)
- Just stick the stickers to pre-cut rectangular cardboard for the bracelets.
- The houses only need tape unless you want to hang them on the tree, then add a hook.
- Cut out strips, 8 seals long by 2 or 3 high (if you want a house use 2, if you want a store use 3).
- Snip between the seals along the top row and fold them down as shown! Easy and cute!
- You may draw doors or windows if you'd like. I thought they were cute without anything more.
By Donna from NE PA
In This Guide