Do you have a smartphone? If you do, you could actually be saving some money! Check your local stores you shop at and see if they have an app. Chances are if they do, there is usually an incentive like clipping mobile coupons, clipping manufacturing coupons (without having to print), mobile rewards or some sort of perks/deals!
- Target Cartwheel: You can find coupons from 5% to 50% off products you may need/or want to try, plus now they released a perk program where each $1 spent is 1 point toward a free reward! In addition to manufacture coupons that you can clip and redeem in store.
- Whole Foods: You will find new coupons periodically and you can also see their sale advertisement and recipes.
- Michaels Arts & Crafts: Ongoing coupons, my favorite are the 40%, 50%, 60% off your original purchase for one item!
- Walgreens: You can clip mobile coupons to redeem in store
- Sprouts: You can clip mobile coupons to redeem in store
Many more stores and restaurants/food places also participate but it varies, depending on your location.
The convenience of clipping mobile coupons and redeeming them in store without having to print or waste paper is a nice thing!