Drumstick Treat Bags
Make these cute brown paper sack treat bags for your fall table or parties and fill with popcorn or other snacks. This is a guide about making drumstick treat bags.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If the kids are ready to dig in before your Thanksgiving meal is done, why not give them one of these drumsticks. :)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 drumsticks
- 2 large paper lunch sacks
- 1 bag microwavable popcorn
- scalloped edge scissors, optional
- ribbon or string
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
- Making the Bone: Cut a strip of cardstock, approximately 1" x 6". Then cut out a square of cardstock, approximately 3" x 3". Fold the square in half and cut out a heart along the folded edge. Glue the heart onto one end of the cardstock strip.
- Making the Drumstick: Using the scalloped edge scissors, cut off the edge of the bag. Then open up the bag and place it over your hand. Using your other hand, press the corners in so that the end gets a rounded look to it.
- Fill the bag with popcorn. Put the bone into the opening and gently scrunch up the bag opening around the bone. Tie it off with some white curling ribbon or string. Enjoy!
November 25, 20120 found this helpful
Here is a video on a cute treat you can give you kids on Thanksgiving day. View the full project here: Drumstick Treat Bags