Easy Iced Coffee
This recipe is simple, easy, and delicious :)
Total Time: About 10-15 min
Yield: 8 cups
- 1 cup instant coffee (can be original or flavored)
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 cups chocolate milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ice cubes (you can freeze coffee to use for ice cubes)
- Mix instant coffee, cold water, chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Serve over ice. Refrigerate remaining iced coffee.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.