Microwave CookingRecipes

Emergency Cookie for Two

This is a recipe for a luscious chocolate chip cookie you can make in the microwave when you have an emergency sweet tooth. There are only a handful of ingredients; no eggs, no baking powders. Just mix, microwave, and cool. In a couple minutes, you'll be in chocolate heaven!

I made this with my 1,000 watt microwave.

Prep Time: 2 minutes

Cook Time: 2 minutes

Total Time: 4 minutes

Yield: One big cookie for two

1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla extract, nuts, and flour into the melted butter to form a dough.
  2. Stir in the chocolate chips.
  3. Spoon the mixture on a microwave-safe plate in the shape of a cookie, then microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds until cooked. Let it cool completely as it will crisp up nicely as it gets to room temperature.

Now you know anyone living alone is going to eat the entire "for 2" cookie!! Thank goodness you didn't post the calorie content along with it. Way too tempting for me to make. Hope you realize I'm kidding. Looks and sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Hahahaha, I'm happy you're kidding because you need to try this. Thanks for checking it out! :)

Wow, this sounds really great, can't wait to make this. Thanks!!!

You're super welcome! Comes in very handy!