Recipes for a Microwave Pressure Cooker

This is a guide about recipes for microwave pressure cooker. Finding recipes that will work with a microwave pressure cooker can take some online research.

I am looking for a recipe book for my microwave pressure cooker.

By Hazel from Blackpool, England

Answers

Recipes & instruction cards for Tupperware, unsure of your brand:
http://www.hipp  er-recipe-cards/
Their site also has some other microwave manuals listed at:
http://www.hipp  -manual-library/
Search the page for 'microwave' as it's a long list.

I hope one of these resources helps you. Otherwise, you may search for your brand name, product name, and 'manual' - there seem to be manuals available online for lots of things.

What is a microwave pressure cooker? I have never heard of the combination of a microwave and pressure cooker. This is safe?

I recently received a 10 cup microwave pressure cooker and I need to find some recipes to use it, preferably to make dinners more than for desserts.

By Misty from Englewood, FL

Answers:

Recipes for Microwave Pressure Cooker

There is a recipe book for a 10 cup microwave pressure cooker made by NordicWare. I got one a few years ago and although it wasn't listed on their website catalog they sent me one for about $3 plus shipping.
Good luck!
(12/18/2010)

By Ann

Recipes for Microwave Pressure Cooker

Adding on, Recipelink.com has microwave pressure cooker recipes. A search of "Tender Cooker" (the name of the NordicWare model) comes up with several good ones; things like roast pork with sauerkraut. If you're concerned about any difference in the two brands, try something inexpensive like a bean recipe. Since they are the same size, I don't think there will be any problems! (12/18/2010)

By Ann

I have a MicroMaster microwave pressure cooker. Unfortunately, the recipe brochure that came with it is pretty spartan. Would anyone have other recipe ideas for this cooker? I'd sure like to start using it soon. Thanks so much.

Mandy C.

By Amanda E. Capan from Bethel Park, PA