Pressure Cooker Recipes

The pressure cooker is back and is a faster alternative to using your slow cooker. This page contains pressure cooker recipes.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Pressure Cooker Recipes shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

In a pressure cooker, brown roast on all sides in oil. Remove roast. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add 4 cups of water.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Ask a QuestionHere are the Pressure Cooker Recipes asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

I just got a brand new Instant Pot for $10! Now I realize that this is the mini size and there aren't a lot of specific recipes for it. I realize that I can cut the recipes in half that are designed for the more common 6 quart, but I thought I would see if any of you have a favorite recipe you like to use this for.

I am a gadget freak and I will use this thing.

Do you have daily recipes for pressure cooker? If so I would like them.

Do you have to cook the macaroni before you make mac and cheese in the pressure cooker?

I would like to have some pressure cooking recipes to use for dinner. Anyone out there have any they would share?

I need recipes for a 7 quart, pressure cooker. Can I cook turkey breast in a pressure cooker?

I would love some tried and true healthy pressure cooker recipes. I have a 6 quart cooker. Thanks in advanced!

I just recently purchased a pressure cooker and would like to know where I can find some good recipes on the internet. Also, if the readers have some recipes that they have tried themselves, I would appreciate you sharing them.

Thank you for your help.

I'm really having a lot of fun with my Instant Pot. This chicken is delicious and moist, and the sauce tastes wonderful over rice, potatoes or pasta. This page contains a pressure cooker lemon butter chicken recipe.

Pressure Cooker Lemon Butter Chicken on plate with rice

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

Using an Instant Pot or another pressure cooker, you can create this delicious, sweetened beef dish. This page contains a recipe for Pressure Cooker Mongolian Beef.

Mongolian Beef

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Instant Pots are a great option for preparing delicious meals despite our busy schedules. You can make everything from pasta and meat dishes to soups and even desserts.

An instant pot with ingredients for a soup.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Using a pressure cooker for corned beef and cabbage makes this St. Patrick's day favorite in record time with well melded flavors.

A plate of corned beef and cabbage.

The classic Italian recipe of chicken piccata is simplified by using a pressure cooker. This version serves the savory lemon and caper chicken with rice.

Chicken Piccata, rice and vegetables on plate

This tasty recipe can be prepared in either a traditional stove-top pressure cooker or an electric one such as an Instant Pot. This page contains step by step directions for making this tasty pressure cooker salisbury steak with mushroom gravy recipe.

Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy on plate

Make this classic meal in your Instant Pot for an easy weeknight supper. This page contains a recipe for pressure cooker spaghetti and meatballs.

mixing spaghetti, meatballs, and pasta in pot

Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice but a pressure cooker makes sure it turns out every time. This page has instructions for making pressure cooker brown rice.

fluffed cooked brown rice

This is a page about pressure cooker tea. This strong tea can be served hot or cold. It is delicious both sweetened or unsweetened.

tea bags in pressure cooker

Pressure cookers, such as the Instant Pot, are all the rage right now. This yummy chicken recipe has just the right amount of sweetness and spice.

Give this quick and easy dish a try. This page contains a pressure cooker Chinese simmered chicken recipe.

A plate of simmered chicken with rice and vegetables.

Making the entire meal in one pot, creates wonderful melded flavors, and makes for easy clean up. This recipe is pressure cooker chicken in tomato broth.

chicken in Tomato Broth on plate

Load More

Food and Recipes Recipes Pressure CookerJanuary 29, 2013
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pressure-Cooker-Recipes-1.html