Pressure Cooker Recipes

The pressure cooker is back and is a faster alternative to using your slow cooker. This page contains pressure cooker recipes.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Pressure Cooker Recipes shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Using an Instant Pot or another pressure cooker, you can create this delicious, sweetened beef dish. This page contains a recipe for Pressure Cooker Mongolian Beef.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

I'm really having a lot of fun with my Instant Pot. This chicken is delicious and moist, and the sauce tastes wonderful over rice, potatoes or pasta. This page contains a pressure cooker lemon butter chicken recipe.

Make split pea soup in a flash with a handy pressure cooker. This guide is about making pressure cooker pea soup.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Pressure cookers give you all the flavor that you get from long cooking in a fraction of the time. This guide is about making pressure cooker beef stew.

This page contains a pressure cooker chicken and rice recipe. Pressure cookers are a trendy kitchen appliance right now. Here is a simple chicken and rice recipe to try.

Rather than heating up your kitchen you might consider using a pressure cooker to prepare a delicious cake. This page contains pressure cooker cake recipes.

This is a guide about making pressure cooker chili. Making chili in a pressure cooker is both quick and easy. If you are in a hurry, give this delicious chili recipe a try.

This is a guide about using a pressure cooker to tenderize a smoked brisket. Cooking meat in a pressure cooker is a great way to tenderize tougher meats. Here are some tips about finishing off a brisket in a pressure cooker.

In a pressure cooker, brown roast on all sides in oil. Remove roast. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add 4 cups of water.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Ask a QuestionHere are the Pressure Cooker Recipes asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Do you have daily recipes for pressure cooker? If so I would like them.

Do you have to cook the macaroni before you make mac and cheese in the pressure cooker?

I would like to have some pressure cooking recipes to use for dinner. Anyone out there have any they would share?

I need recipes for a 7 quart, pressure cooker. Can I cook turkey breast in a pressure cooker?

I would love some tried and true healthy pressure cooker recipes. I have a 6 quart cooker. Thanks in advanced!

I just recently purchased a pressure cooker and would like to know where I can find some good recipes on the internet. Also, if the readers have some recipes that they have tried themselves, I would appreciate you sharing them.

Thank you for your help.