Pressure Cooker Recipes

The pressure cooker is back and is a faster alternative to using your slow cooker. This page contains pressure cooker recipes.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Pressure Cooker Recipes shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

I'm really having a lot of fun with my Instant Pot. This chicken is delicious and moist, and the sauce tastes wonderful over rice, potatoes or pasta. This page contains a pressure cooker lemon butter chicken recipe.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about making pressure cooker chili. Making chili in a pressure cooker is both quick and easy. If you are in a hurry, give this delicious chili recipe a try.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about using a pressure cooker to tenderize a smoked brisket. Cooking meat in a pressure cooker is a great way to tenderize tougher meats. Here are some tips about finishing off a brisket in a pressure cooker.

In a pressure cooker, brown roast on all sides in oil. Remove roast. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add cooking rack; return roast to pan. Add 4 cups of water.

Pressure Cooker Recipes

Ask a QuestionHere are the Pressure Cooker Recipes asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Do you have daily recipes for pressure cooker? If so I would like them.

Do you have to cook the macaroni before you make mac and cheese in the pressure cooker?

I would like to have some pressure cooking recipes to use for dinner. Anyone out there have any they would share?

I need recipes for a 7 quart, pressure cooker. Can I cook turkey breast in a pressure cooker?

I would love some tried and true healthy pressure cooker recipes. I have a 6 quart cooker. Thanks in advanced!

I just recently purchased a pressure cooker and would like to know where I can find some good recipes on the internet. Also, if the readers have some recipes that they have tried themselves, I would appreciate you sharing them.

Thank you for your help.