Eyes for You Greetings Card
Make a cute and funny card for a loved one to tell them they're the only one for you. Use wiggle eyes to replace the word "eyes" in the greeting. Its fun and easy to make.
- 1 blank greetings card
- glue if needed
- decorative sticky tape
- a variety of wiggle eyes
- a word processor and printer
- Choose a font you like and type the words "I only have" on one line. Leave a big gap and then type "for you" on the next line. Centre the words and print it off on any colour paper
- Cut around the words in a square that will fit in the centre of your card with room for the tape. You can use a little paper glue if you like to hold it in place.
- Stick decorative tape all around the paper.
- If your wiggle eyes do not have a sticky back, use a glue stick to attach them to the card.
- Choose a selection of different sizes and colours.
- Now show someone how much you love them.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!