Five Minute Emergency Gift Wrap

My mom got a last minute invite to an event and she needed to take a gift along. As a crafter, I always have gifts that could be given, but what to do to wrap the gift? There was no time for water colors or food colors, as I needed to make gift wrap that would dry almost instantly and would still look presentable.

I used a piece of unprinted newspaper, the Windsor CS880 clear stamp from Kaisercraft and the Old Hand Dye Ink Pad from Micia.

I stamped rows of images along the paper, and by the time the stamping was done, the images were dry. Literally five minutes! Enough time to wrap the gift and add a neat ribbon before my mom had to leave.

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingAugust 24, 2020
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Five-Minute-Emergency-Gift-Wrap-1.html