Paper Plate Jelly Fish Decoration
Fun for children and adults to make. These look pretty hanging in the house, or even better on a sunny day blowing in a gentle breeze in the garden.
- 1 paper plate
- paints and/or markers for colouring
- a selection of strings and ribbon
- large wiggle eyes
- sticky tape
- Decorate the underside of your paper bowl. You can add stickers or tissue paper too if you like.
- Carefully make a hole.
- Thread through a doubled up cord or ribbon and knot it on the other side.
- Use a selection of ribbons, cords, and strings for the tentacles. Cut long lengths, double them up and use sticky tape to hold them in place
- For the best effect, some should be curled and some straight. For curled tentacles use string from the centre of the spool or curled gift ribbon.
- You can hang it just as it is.
- Or add a pair of wiggle eyes.
- In the garden they make a pretty alternative to bunting.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!