Getting Rid of Pet Odors

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

I have asthma and most cleaning solutions really make it worse. I discovered by accident, a great doggy odor clean up.

In an 8 oz. spray bottle put a capful of "no rinse body bath" and fill bottle with filtered water, give good shake. Then give dogs a gentle spritz to underside, rub, then to the topside, and rub.

Then spray solid coating to bedding and carpet and with broom give brushing. It even will make doggy "skid" marks completely disappear.

By Zuni from Austin, TX

6 Questions

I have 8 little dogs and they sometimes mess in the house.

By Robert

Answers

For poop or throw up on carpets i use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.For pee i use vinegar.You must post a photo of your 8 furbabies!

I use Natures Miracle from Petco. Works well for odors but you must wait until it is dry before the odor will be gone.

yes please do!x

I agree, Nature`s Miracle from Petco works. Our tenants had 3 dogs and urine stink left behind. In our case we folded back the carpet to see if it penetrated and it did, the carpet and padding. We tore out the carpet and mopped the wood floors with the N. Miracle, then we mopped the cement basement floor too and all smells went away. Another good tip is on Amazon, or pet stores you can buy washable doggie diapers for males or females and has Velcro closures. This way the pee never hits the carpet. (We cut a Kotex to fit inside the dog diaper for insurance! It worked great.)

Answer this Question

How do you get rid of pet odors?

By robin from SC

Answers

I need to know the best way to get dog pee odor out of carpet.

Rick Makela

I would try one of the following:
To remove stain - I love Resolve carpet cleaner in pump spray. For any residual odor - white vinegar poured directly on carpet. Vinegar smell with disappear after a day or two.

Remember to pour enough to saturate the carpet, pad and any floorboard underneath - otherwise, the scent will just come back. (It won't harm color of items.)

Answer this Question

How do you get rid of ammonia smell in the house? There is pee from animals and the rug is wet. How do you get rid of the smell?

By Roger

Answer this Question

I would like to know if anyone out there has a solution for pet odor? My dog is 13 years old and sometimes can't hold it. He sometimes goes in my back room to releave him self, and I don't catch him.

Pets Pet OdorsNovember 5, 2012
🌻
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Pet-Odors-1.html