Getting Rid of Wasps

I can't even go onto my back porch without killing at least 5-10 wasps in a half hour period. I see a lot of them are going up into the porch roof though any means they can. I'm sure there are several nests in there. Any ideas what I can do to get them out of there and keep them away? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Shila from PA

Answers:

Getting Rid of Wasps

Buy the wasp and hornet spray that kills on contact from 12 feet away. Then watch the hornets to see where the opening is in your porch roof that they are going into. Be sure to check to see if there is more than one opening. Wait until after dark when all of the hornets are in their nest, and then spray the wasp and hornet spray into the opening, making sure to saturate the area. Wait a couple of days to make sure the hornets are all dead, and then caulk the opening so that no more hornets nests can be built there. (04/07/2010)

By Patty Lynn

Getting Rid of Wasps

This works real well; try mixing up a strong solution of Dawn dish washing liquid and water. About 1 small bottle of Dawn to 2 gallons of water in a sprayer and spray away. They can't fly then, and when they fall to the ground remember to kill them. (04/07/2010)

By laura343