Gluten Free White Bread
This is a fantastic recipe for homemade gluten free bread made in bread machines. I've found a lot of the pre-made gluten free loaves out there really need a lot of toppings to mask how dull they are. This loaf comes out super moist and delicious.
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Some manufacturers recommend adding the liquids first, followed by the dry ingredients, with the yeast going in last.
- Select the sweet dough cycle and let it run its course until done.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and enjoy. I like mine warmed with a bit of butter and jam.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!