Green Blended Juice With Spinach and Arugula

Category Beverages
Spinach and arugula make a great combination for a blended juice. This is a guide about green blended juice with spinach and arugula.

I recently planted arugula and wanted to incorporate arugula into my green juice.

Prep Time: 15

Cook Time: 5

Total Time: 20

• 3 handfuls arugula
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1 handfuls strawberries
  • splash orange juice
  • splash pineapple juice

1. From my garden, I gathered a basket of arugula and washed thoroughly. Also washed, spinach and strawberries.
  2. Using the Ninja Auto IQ blender, I put 3 handfuls of arugula, 2 handfuls of spinach, 1 handful of strawberry. Then, a dash of orange juice and pineapple juice for flavor.
  3. Blend for a few minutes and viola, you have your green juice ready to drink! It does not look very appealing, but it is delicious and healthy. If you are like myself and do not enjoy vegetables as much - this is a great alternative!
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes