Grilled Sausage Chili
If you are already grilling, you can toss some sausages on the grill and have tomorrow's lunch/dinner made. This is a quick meal that can easily be paired with corn bread, bread, mac n' cheese, or your choice of sides.
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 people
- 1 package smoked chicken sausage
- 2 cans of 15oz baked beans
- 2 cans of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce and marinade
- 1 cup chipotle sauce
- Grill your choice of sausage for about 10 minutes, or until ready. Once finished grilling, chop sausages into your desired size.
- In a large pot, add your diced tomatoes and baked beans. Over medium heat, allow mixture to boil. Add your chopped sausages.
- Add bbq sauce and chipotle then simmer for all the flavors to combine. *Add more or less sauce depending on your taste preference.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.