Grilled Vegetable Salad Recipe
Vegetables are especially delicious if they have been grilled to give them some extra flavor. Here is a delectable grilled vegetable salad recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
When grilling kabobs and chicken on the grill, we might as well add some healthy vegetables like leeks, squash, and zucchini. With these simple ingredients you can make a delicious and healthy salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 people
- 2 leeks
- 9 yellow squash
- 6 zucchini
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 1 lemon
- Slice zucchini and squash in half. Cut the leek stalk in half.
- Prepare vegetables for the grill by brushing olive oil on each vegetable with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables over medium high heat. Using tongs turn the vegetables to cook for about 8 minutes.
- Chop the vegetables into bite size pieces for your salad.
- Chop parsley for garnishing.
- Dice walnuts and heat in the toaster at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Optional if you want to serve walnuts warm.
- In a measuring cup, I just add olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice and dash of salt and pepper. Then toss the salad.
August 4, 20170 found this helpful
I always grill my veggies but I rarely ever throw them in a salad! I'm going to make this!
August 5, 20170 found this helpful
I love grilled vegetables pairs wonderful with other grilled dishes! =)