Ham and Cheese Rolls
These homemade ham and cheese rolls are easy, fun and a delicious appetizer. You could get creative and fill them with many things!
- 1 package bakery fresh pizza dough
- 1 (8oz) soft cream cheese
- 1/4 lb lean boiled ham, shredded
- 1 package (8oz) Monterey cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- parsley for garnish
- 2 Tbsp butter and 1/2 tsp garlic brushed on top sprinkle with pepper
- 1 bottle Honey Mustard Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven 375 F. Open the dough and let it rise a bit.
- Press out the dough as big you can without getting a hole in the dough.
- Using a glass, cut out circles and set aside. When done, roll up leftover dough and press it out again until you have made as many circles as you can. You should be able to make about 23 circles.
- Now, mix the minced ham, shredded cheese and softened cream cheese well. Add garlic, and pepper, mix well.
- Take one circle and press it out larger, put 1 tsp of mixture in the middle.
- Pinch together the sides of the dough and twist, turn over and place on a spray oil/floured pan.
- When done with all the dough circles, brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake until golden brown and serve on a platter with Honey Mustard sauce in the middle. These are great.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.