Healthy Granola Bars
Very easy and healthy granola bar for you and your family to enjoy. Perfect as a snack or to take on the go for breakfast. Change up the dried fruits or add in chocolate for variety.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour or less + cooling time
Yield: 20 small square bars
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup dried raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line your baking pan with foil. Add oatmeal, almonds and coconut thinly scattered and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once finished baking, move everything (oatmeal, almonds, coconut) into a bowl. Add ground flax seed and stir. Then, add honey, vanilla extract, salt and stir more. Lastly stir in your raisins or any dried fruit you want to add in.
- Line your glass pan with parchment paper and pact granola mixture tightly with a spatula. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow granola bars to cool down before cutting/serving. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!