Heart Shapes Flashlight Cover
Let your little ones have more fun with lights. Let's make it not a boring, ordinary light. It should be fun and creative! Let the darkness fade with beautiful heart shaped lights.
Total Time: 30 mins.
- 2 Styroware coffee cups
- Scotch narrow packing tape
- plastic flashlight
- 1 cupcake liner
- 1 rubber band
- 1 needle
- 1 ballpoint pen
- Draw heart shapes on the Styrofoam cup (or any shape you want). The size simply depends on how big or small you want to draw.
- Use the needle to prick out your heart shapes as an easy way to remove the Styrofoam.
- Make a hole in the bottom of one of your cups for the flashlight. Use your ballpoint pen to draw a circle and your needle to again "cut" the circle from the cup.
- Use the Scotch tape to stick the two styrocups together.
- At the top of the cup without the hole, cover with a cupcake liner using a rubber band to make it look elegant.
- At the bottom part where the hole is cut into a circle, use the Scotch tape to stick the flashlight on the styrocup. And you're done!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!