Heatable Rice Sack For Your Neck
Do you ever get done with a long day of work and have an achy neck and shoulders? If so, then this is perfect for you! This heatable rice sack is quick and simple to make and it's also fun and relaxing to make.
Total Time: 30-45 min
- cotton fabric
- string and needle
- measuring tape
- a bag of rice
- You first have to fold the fabric in half then cut the frizzing ends off as shown in the picture.
- Then cut your fabric 5 1/2 inches wide, and 14 inches long. When you are finished and unfold it, your cut out piece of fabric should look like this.
- Then you need to fold your fabric right sides together. Then thread your needle and get started!
- Start by sewing up the one side. Your stitches should look like this.
- As you are stitching up the other side, when you get to the end, start sewing up the top, but only a little under halfway like in the picture. This leaves an opening for adding the rice.
- Then you need to turn your cut fabric right side out. Now you can start filling it up with rice. Fill it just a bit over halfway.
- Then you need to fold the tops of the fabric inside a bit. You will need to use a whip stitch to finish closing up the top.
- Then tie a few knots it your string and put your needle into your fabric by your knot so that the end of your string will be hidden away in your rice sack. Now you're finished! Just put your rice sack in your microwave for about 1 minute. Then sit back and relax!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.