Homemade Bubble Tea (Boba)
Read More Comments
A family of 4 going out for green tea with boba would cost a minimum of $16. Instead of going out, you can make your own twist at home for much less and it is healthier.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 32 fl oz
- 2 tsp loose tea of your choice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 passionfruit
- 1/2 apple
- Optional Boba
- Boil water or I used an electric kettle to boil water.
- I used 2 tsp of loose leaf tea (flavored green tea elderflower) and made 4 cups of tea.
- Pour tea into pitcher.
- Scoop out passionfruit into pitcher with tea.
- Stir in honey.
- Chop half an apple and into pieces. Put into pitcher of tea. Allow pitcher to chill in the fridge while making boba (optional to make boba).
- Optional - make boba per instructions and add to drink. Enjoy!
Add softened chia seeds to your green tea or other drinks for a healthy alternative. This is a page about making a healthy chia bubble drink.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.