Homemade Dish Detergent Recipe

I am trying to make the homemade dish washing detergent, using 20 mule team borax, washing soda, fresh fruit, and glycerin with vinegar rinse. What are the measurements for this recipe?

I tried one using baking soda, 20 mule team borax, and a tiny bit of regular dish soap, I used Dawn. It left a terrible residue on the dishes and I had to use CLR by hand to remove it. I am using my electric automatic dish washer. Thanks for the help.

By Joanne Hughes from Glasgow, MT

Answers:

Homemade Dishwashing Detergent Recipe

I do not use a homemade detergent. To save money, I use the FMV brand of laundry detergent from Fred Meyers. Buying it in the bucket is only about $7.99 and it works very well. Gets my dishes clean . The detergent has no phosphorous or perfumes. I been using this for several months now. (06/05/2009)

By Sarah

📓
🐛
🌻