Homemade Iced Coffee Cubes

I refuse to pay for ice coffees that are filled with ice and you are only getting 1/4 of coffee in your cup. Call me "frugal". Yes, I am frugal! :)

I make a pot of coffee in the morning. I drink 1 hot cup, then fill my ice cube tray with the rest of my coffee. Then I put on a little more coffee for later and put it away in the fridge. When I want a large flavored coffee, I simply take out my cold coffee pour it in my tall iced coffee cup, add some vanilla or almond (whatever extract or spice like cinnamon), add your sugar or sweetener, stir it very well. Then I add my coffee cubes. And my iced coffee stays like coffee all afternoon. It never gets that watered down taste half way through!

I also do this. You can do the same for ice tea. I bought 2 ice cube trays & marked one "coffee" & one " tea".

I should have read this last night. I am about to make my coffee and more to free two trays of ice. great post. thanks.