Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Separates?

Making your own liquid laundry soap is not only economical, but you can control the ingredients used. However this DIY laundry product tends to separate. Shake or stir before use and you are good to go. This is a page about what to do when your homemade liquid laundry detergent separates.

2 Questions

I started making natural laundry detergent in my home, but when I put it in the gallons it separated. What is the cause?

Paul

Answers

Best Answer

That's normal. You just shake it before using.

Answer this Question

I made my own laundry detergent, but it separates leaving a white gel at the top. I have to stir it all the time before I use it. It is made with bar soap, washing soda, borax, and water.

By Caroline K

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesAugust 10, 2018
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Liquid-Laundry-Detergent-Separates.html