Horseradish Potato Chip Dip
I don't know where my mom got the recipe, but she used to make this killer horseradish potato chip dip, and I make it once in a blue moon. I don't have exact amounts. I just have the best dang recipe for a potato chip dip that is so addictive you can't believe it.This dip is plain potato chip specific. Wouldn't be too great with tortilla chips, corn chips, or flavored potato chips. Peace to you, and I hope you'll give this a try.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: o minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: probably about a cup
Source: My mother RIP
- 1 block (8oz) cream cheese
- some Horseradish
- 1 finely grated yellow onion
- Shred the onion super tiny. Add to the mixer along with the block of cream cheese. Mix.
- Use 1/4 tsp at a time of the horseradish. It can get strong very fast. I like it strong, but some may not. Add these ingredients together according to your taste and texture preference.
- Careful on the milk, too. You don't want liquid dip. Just mix all ingredients with your mixer and let it chill.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.