How Can I Get More Coupons?

Category Coupons
Having more coupons to use will definitely give you more opportunity to save money when you shop. This is a guide about how can i get more coupons?.

Does anyone know where to find the most coupons? Are there sites, mailing registers for coupons, etc.? I'm trying to bulk up on my food and supplies! I am a first time coupon clipper, any suggestions?

By Loleini

Answers

Best Answer

I like to go to the websites of the stores that I frequent for coupons. Also if I'm loyal to a particular brand, then I go to the brand's website and look for a manufacturer coupon there. This has been quite helpful recently.

Best Answer

One thing I do if I'm wanting to get something, I just Google the item and then add the word "coupon" after it. For example: "Tide coupon".

How can I find more coupons? My Sunday newspaper has very few coupons. I need to save money at the grocery store! Thanks.

Erica

Answers:

How Can I Get More Coupons?

There are several sources on the Internet: www.coolsavings.com, eversave.com, smartsource.com, just to name a few. When I lived in Iowa, I used to get something called valupage.com, but it is going to cease operation on March 20. My husband is retired from the military, so I am able to get coupons through militarylife.com. Sometimes those coupons are only good at commissaries, though. Sometimes, if you sign up to do surveys, one of the benefits is being able to get coupons. One of the stores I used to shop at in Iowa had an area that was reserved for coupons people didn't want to use. They kept them so that anyone who wanted them could just take them, and I guess the hope was that when they got coupons they couldn't use, they would throw them into the pile. (03/18/2005)

By skbeal

How Can I Get More Coupons?

Have you looked at the coupon swap section here? I just posted a ton of coupons I won't use, in the hope that someone would offer me some I could use. Many of us are willing to give people coupons, if they send a self addressed stamped envelope. Check that portion of this site! You won't be sorry! (03/19/2005)

By skbeal

How Can I Get More Coupons?

Check your local library. My library here has a coupon exchange with tons of coupons just for the taking. Good luck. (03/20/2005)

By Debbie

How Can I Get More Coupons?

Coupons may not be saving you as much as you think. I find that the items I usually purchase never have coupons because they are the budget brand or generic. If a branded item has a coupon and is still more expensive than the budget item, then I still buy the latter.

If you are dreaming of, "I bought $100 worth of groceries for free due to coupons," please realize that the people who do this do it once in a very blue moon and then advertise the heck out of it. I wonder what they are buying because in my part of town, they aren't getting coupons for milk, fresh veggies, nor a few other necessary basics. (03/20/2005)

By cookwie

How Can I Get More Coupons?

Many times, if you email a company and tell them you like their product, they will send you coupons in the mail. I received coupons from two companies this way just this week. One company sent me coupons with expiration dates in 2006, and the other coupons have no expiration date, so I can wait to use them when I find a great deal. You might also try startsampling.com. They will send you free samples of products that often include coupons. In addition, a good listing of printable coupons can be found at www.freebiecat.com/couponcat.html.

Another way to get printable coupons is to sign up for a company's email newsletter. (03/20/2005)

By Allison

How Can I Get More Coupons?

I just thought of another way to save money at the grocery store, a price book. Go to several stores and list the prices of items you buy regularly. This will help you know which store tends to have the best prices, and which sales are really sales. Also, I look through all the Sunday ads and write down items that are on sale that I know I will use, and the store they are on sale at. Then, I go to WalMart and get all the items that are on sale at other stores and read the cashier my list. Since WalMart matches competitor's prices, I get all the best deals in one shopping trip. (03/20/2005)

By Allison

How Can I Get More Coupons?

If you live near an airport, try going there on Sunday's to look for coupon inserts left behind by travelers. Also, maybe McDonald's on Sunday mornings, they have newspapers there for customers to read. Ask your family, friends, neighbors to save their coupon inserts for you. Also might check at a library, they, too, have newspapers and magazines.

(04/09/2005)

By badwater

How Can I Get More Coupons?

I was at our local State Fair just last September and stumbled across a booth that I am extremely thankful to have found. They are called The Grocery Game, and I save 50-70% off my grocery bill every time I shop. It shows you the very best deals using your coupons at the best time with the store sales. It will show you exactly what your savings are from the original price, so you know what your total is before you shop. My husband says we are now saving at least $300-400 a month on groceries! Hope this is a website someone else can use, too. It only costs $1.10/wk, and the first 4 weeks are free. Here's the web addy: www.thegrocerygame.com. (05/15/2005)

By Puddleduck

How Can I Get More Coupons?

http://couponexchanger.aceboard.com/ (04/15/2007)

How Can I Get More Coupons?

I just found a new site, http://couponclipper.com, it's pretty easy to print out the coupons, I've used a few so far, and people accept them. (11/11/2008)

By Katie

How Can I Get More Coupons?

Have you heard of freecycle.org? If you send a post wanting coupons usually people will save them for you. If there from Sunday's paper you may get a lot of duplicates, but if it is stuff you use that's good. You can get coupons on eBay, but it costs money. It is illegal to sell coupons, but they claim they are charging you for the work of cutting out the coupons plus you pay SandH. (11/20/2009)

By dwutz