Finding a Controller for a Pre-lit LED Christmas Tree

This is a guide about finding a controller for a pre-lit led Christmas tree. Pre-lit LED Christmas trees typically come with a remote that allows you to adjust certain features, such as the color. Without the remote, you likely can't make any of these changes. If you are in need of a new remote for your tree, here are a few suggestions on where to find a new one.

Where do I buy a new controller for a new pre-lit LED Christmas tree?

Answers

Best Answer

You can probably get them at places like the Home Depot but you'd want to make sure it worked with yours in particular. I'd ask them for a universal LED remote.

I would contact the company that made the tree and ask what kind will work with your tree

Was your tree missing the controller? If so, I'd contact the company or return to the store and exchange for a different one.

Or check the box / manual to see where you can get a replacement or any questions contact the number.

I just checked on a few remote control units for pre-lit Christmas trees. It seems that the biggest seller of pre-lit Christmas trees is Home Depot and Target. I am thinking that you purchased your tree at one of the two markets. If you did, you can go back to these stores and ask the sales representative in this department for assistance.

Otherwise, you can go order a LED light remote from Balsam Hill. This is a unit that has an attachment to the lights on your tree and a remote that controls this unit. This is the site you can order the unit from: https://www.bal  t-remote-control

Treetime also sells a remote control unit for pre-lit trees. You can order this unit here: http://www.tree  e-remote-control

I can't find out if the replacement remote control units are interchangeable from tree to tree. It is best that you buy a unit from the manufacture of your tree.