Keeping Shoelaces Tied

Years ago my cousin showed me a way to keep my shoes tied while on the trike. They told me to tuck the laces in the laced up part on the top of my shoes. Now you do have to make sure the laces are long enough to do this with. I still do this and haven't had any trouble with it. I hardly ever tie or untie my shoes anymore.

By bentcrazy39 from Springfield. OH

6 More Solutions

I recently had a problem with keeping my shoelaces tied. I searched all over to get a solution and, in the end, it was so simple. When you tie your knots, just wrap a rubber band around it. It holds the knots in place, no matter what.

Find that store-bought shoelaces get utterly destroyed and dirty? Once you need new ones, try using old electrical wiring.

I often take care of a little girl with a profound learning disability. When she wears tennis shoes with laces she hates to have them double-knotted.

When shoe laces won't stay tied, wet the shoe lace and then tie it. It will stay tied.

To keep shoelaces tied first string and make your first bow. Then take the second string and instead of going over the bow, go behind it to finish tying.

I am the mom of a 9 year old son, who seems to forever have shoe laces that need to be retied.

Consumer Advice Clothing TipsApril 28, 2012
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Shoelaces-Tied-1.html