Sweet Puppy Mosaic
Let the kids make a beautiful mosaic of a puppy, using materials from the pantry. Using different textures provides an ideal opportunity for fine motor and sensory stimulation, so this activity also allows ample learning opportunities.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one collage per printout
- Use the red glitter pen to color the puppy's tongue, and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Color the iris (area above the pupil) of each eye with the blue crayon.
- Use linseeds on the puppy's ears. Spread glue over the one ear. While the glue is still wet, sprinkle linseeds over the wet glue, lightly press down on the linseeds to stick them to the glue and shake off any excess linseeds. Do the same with the second ear.
- Cover the top part of the puppy's face with lentils.
- Use the sponge and the brown paint to dab paint on to the lower part of the puppy's face.
- Cover the sclera (white part) of each eye with coconut.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!