Label Reusable Containers with Dry Erase Markers

I use my dry erase markers to label things in my kitchen. Like if we are having a party, I will mark the outside of my reusable plastic container with what is in it. (Like "sweet/unsweet tea" on the outside of a Rubbermaid gallon tea pitcher) or if I am bleaching it (after much use it tends to get stained) I will write 'bleach water' on the lid then no one will accidentally drink it.

I also label and date the tops of plastic containers that have left-overs in them. That way I know what is in them and how long they have been in there. They wipe or wash right off when you are done and no guessing what is in your containers or having to tell your guests what is in the pitchers.

By Chrissie W from St. Pete, FL