How to Remove Dry Erase Marker Stains on a Vinyl Coat

This is a guide about removing dry erase marker stains on a vinyl coat. Here are a few suggestion to try, if you get dry erase markers stains on a vinyl coat.

I have a new white coat that has a nylon exterior. I'm a teacher and had it over the back of my chair while holding a green whiteboard dry erase pen and now have a stain on the sleeve. It immediately dried in and I'm not sure what to use to get rid of the stain for this type of fabric. Any ideas?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

According to Mary Marlowe Leverette, in her article entitled How to Wash and Remove Stains from Vinyl and Plastic Clothes, Rubbing alcohol and paper towels work.

Here is the link to her article:

Try the Magic eraser or Barkeepers Friend

I've been successful with something similar using hairspray and a magic sponge