Making Campfire Cones
Try these candy filled ice cream cones at your next camp-out or backyard campfire. This is a guide about making campfire cones.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
These campfire cones are so delicious and less messy than a s'more. :) Plus they are easy to customize!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- sugar cones
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- candies (i.e. M & Ms, Reese's PB cups)
- nuts, optional
- coconut, optional
- Fill the cone by layering the ingredients. Start with marshmallows, followed by chocolate, then marshmallows, etc.
- End with a layer of marshmallows.
- Wrap in tin foil. Set them in a campfire grate or around the edges of the fire. Using a hot pad or tongs, rotate the cones every few minutes for even cooking.
- Cook them for 10-15 minutes or until contents are melted. Unwrap carefully and enjoy!
April 23, 20130 found this helpful
These campfire cones are so delicious and less messy than a s'more. Plus they are easy to customize! View the full recipe here: Campfire Cones
In This Guide