Making Meatball Clouds
Packaged biscuits stuffed with meatballs, chopped string cheese, and garlic powder and then baked are a delicious snack. Offer a side of tomato or other sauce for dipping. Let the party begin.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A super simple, low cost appetizer or main dish for Sunday football parties!
Total Time: 40 minutes, including prep
Yield: 10 clouds
- 2 packages buttermilk biscuits (the small kind that come 10 in a box)
- 10 medium sized meatballs (any kind, I used leftover turkey meatballs)
- 5 pieces string cheese
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup tomato sauce, divided (I used Prego, any kind works)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- On a baking sheet, press out one container of biscuits until dough is flat, about one inch apart. Sprinkle garlic on the dough, add a meatball.
- Dice string cheese into 4 even pieces, add 2 pieces, one to each side of meatball.
- On the counter top, open the second package of dough, flatten out, then top each meatball creation with the second pocket of dough, pinching the edges.
- Repeat with 9 additional dough rounds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 2 to get nice browned look.
- Serve with 1/2 cup each of tomato sauce for dipping.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.