Making Mochi Cheese Buns
April 16, 2019
These are pretty great for the coming lenten week. We usually cook sweet, hot somethings with sweet rice or glutinous rice. We don't eat heavy meals during holy Friday. So here's what I'm going to make this holy week.
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (any variety)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Mix and sift together sugar and glutinous rice flour.
- Add grated cheese. Mix.
- Add egg and mix very well.
- Pour a little amount of water and continue to mix until ingredients completely blends the whole mixture.
- Gather with your hands when it forms a dough and knead for one minute.
- Take a small portion and form into a ball.
- Align balls in baking sheet and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake over 150 C (about 300F) for 20 minutes.
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 207 Feedbacks
April 17, 20190 found this helpful
These look really good. Thanks for sharing.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.