Making a 3D Funny Turkey Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
November 12, 2019
This card features a beautiful yet super worried turkey who does not want to be eaten for Thanksgiving. He's thinking you should order a pizza instead! You can turn this into a folding greeting card if you like. Just double the width of the card base and fold it in half.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 card
- 1 sheet white card stock
- craft paper (red, orange, yellow, green, and brown)
- cloud-edged scissors
- Cut out your white card base. I cut the edges with a large cloud edged pair of scissors.
- Cut strips of the red, orange, and yellow craft paper. Short, medium, and long.
- Add a bit of glue to one end then bend into a teardrop shape. Stick ends together.
- Repeat with another strip that's longer and a different colour, then glue around it.
- Do the same with another longer strip.
- Now make a few more of these sets. This is the turkey's tail feathers.
- To make the turkey body, neck and face, cut out a peanut style shape from the brown paper.
- Cut out a small orange triangle for its beak, and punch out 2 white circles for the eyes. Draw 2 black pupils onto the eyes. Glue all this onto the face.
- Cut out a small squiggly shape from the red paper. I used a mini cloud edged pair of scissors.
- Glue the tail feathers down near the bottom of the card.
- Glue the turkey body onto the tail feathers. Punch out 2 green circles from the green paper. Cut out a cloud shape from the green paper. This will be the turkey's thought bubble.
- Write "Order a Pizza" onto the thought bubble with your pen.
- Glue the thought over the turkey's head.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.