Making a Foil Wrapped Bottle Rocketship
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 25, 2019
This would be a fun craft time activity if your toddler is into rocketships! We were able to make this craft with supplies we had at home. It was fun to make together and he had a blast playing with his new creation and to more days of playing!
If you do not have space stickers, you could use any other stickers you have or draw images on paper, cut out, and tape on instead. Also, instead of using foil, you could spray paint and paint them on.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- aluminum foil
- piece of scrap cardboard
- hot glue
- construction paper
- gel pen (pen, paint, marker, or crayons)
- Wrap bottle in aluminum foil.
- Freehand sketch the rocketship's fins, you will need (3) pieces. Cut out with adult supervision.
- Optional - you can leave as is, paint, or color. He chose to use his gel pens (his favorite is the glittery effect).
- With adult supervision, hot glue the fins onto the bottle.
- For the nose cone of the rocketship - roll a piece of colored paper of choice into cone shape.
- With adult supervision, hot glue cone to top of bottle.
- Ready for your toddler to decorate to their liking. We had a space sticker book which was very suitable for the craft theme however your child can decorate however they would like!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.