Making a Handprint Paper Bunny Card
Toddlers and preschoolers can use the shape of their own hands to create this sweet bunny greeting card. It's perfect for Easter. This is a guide about making a handprint paper bunny card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This bunny card adds a cute touch to any Easter basket for a neighbor, family, friend, co-worker, etc.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- construction paper
- glue stick
- Trace toddler's hand onto colored construction paper of your choice and cut. You will need 2 (will resemble ears of bunny)
- Cut out inner ears as pictured.
- Glue the two pieces together.
- Fold construction paper in half, freehand and cut out bunny head, with fold at top.
- You are now ready to draw on the bunny's nose, whiskers, eyes, and mouth.
- Glue the bunny face to the ears and write your message of choice inside!