Making a "Vitamins for The Heart" Gift
Make this cute recycled gift for any loved one, perfect for Valentine's day. This is a guide about making a "vitamins for the heart" gift
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I was trying to think of something to do with my empty vitamin bottle. I decided to make a gift for my daughter. I filled it with special thoughts about her, her good qualities, etc. It didn't cost me a thing and she loved it. And she can remind herself how much I love her every time she looks at it.
This craft is easy, free, and meaningful. It makes a great gift for anyone in your life, even guys. Just make the bottle a bit less "girly".:)
Total Time: A couple hours?
Source: My awesome daughter
- empty vitamin bottle
- colored paper
- bottle cap or other stencil
- glue gun
- heart stencil
- Using your bottle cap or other stencil, trace a bunch of shapes on your colored paper.
- Fill them in with special thoughts. Everything from you are beautiful/handsome, you are smart, you're a good listener, you're kind, you're organized, etc. It really depends on the person you're making it for.:)
- Cut your circles out and add them to your bottle.
- Cut a strip of nice paper to cover your bottle; tape on.
- Cut a heart from contrasting paper for your label.
- Decorate your label and tape to the front of your bottle.
- Hot glue beads to the top.
- Add a ribbon, and give it to someone special!:)