Making a "Vitamins for The Heart" Gift

Category Gifts
Make this cute recycled gift for any loved one, perfect for Valentine's day. This is a guide about making a "vitamins for the heart" gift.

I was trying to think of something to do with my empty vitamin bottle. I decided to make a gift for my daughter. I filled it with special thoughts about her, her good qualities, etc. It didn't cost me a thing and she loved it. And she can remind herself how much I love her every time she looks at it.

This craft is easy, free, and meaningful. It makes a great gift for anyone in your life, even guys. Just make the bottle a bit less "girly".:)

Total Time: A couple hours?

Source: My awesome daughter

• empty vitamin bottle
  • colored paper
  • bottle cap or other stencil
  • pen
  • tape
  • ribbon
  • glue gun
  • tape
  • beads
  • markers
  • heart stencil
  • scissors
  • ruler

1. Using your bottle cap or other stencil, trace a bunch of shapes on your colored paper.
  2. Fill them in with special thoughts. Everything from you are beautiful/handsome, you are smart, you're a good listener, you're kind, you're organized, etc. It really depends on the person you're making it for.:)
  3. Cut your circles out and add them to your bottle.
  4. Cut a strip of nice paper to cover your bottle; tape on.
  5. Cut a heart from contrasting paper for your label.
  6. Decorate your label and tape to the front of your bottle.
  7. Hot glue beads to the top.
  8. Add a ribbon, and give it to someone special!:)