Making a Woolly Monster
Vote for this contest contender!
Woolly monsters are cute, not scary. They just want to be loved. make your own woolly monster to love. It's easy peasy for kids and adults. Hope these give you a lot of fun.
- thickish yarn
- 1 pipe cleaner
- 4 wiggle eyes
- clear all purpose glue
- Wind lots of yarn around your fingers - about 70 to 100 times.
- Thread another small length of yarn through the middle.
- Tie it tightly in a knot.
- Tie a pipe cleaner over the top of the knot.
- Cut through all the threads.
- See it's already looking like a monster.
- Bend the pipe cleaner into zig-zags to make antennae.
- Use the strong glue to add two pairs of eyes. One on the body and one pair on the ends of the antennae.
- Mine is living in a display cabinet waiting for a little person to give it a home.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!