"Meatball" Iced Buns
These novelty iced buns make a quick and fun dessert. Made to look like meatballs in tomato sauce over spaghetti, you can also use this idea to top cupcakes.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- white bread rolls
- white or yellow writing icing
- red jam (jelly)
- small round chocolates
- whipped cream (optional)
- If you like, you can split the rolls and fill with whipped cream. Squirt the writing icing onto the buns randomly to look like spaghetti.
- Top each bun with the chocolates to look like meatballs.
- Put a few teaspoons of the red jam into a cup and mix in just a few drops of boiling water.
- Trickle the jam over the chocolate balls to look like tomato sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!