Mini Clothespin Rainbow Necklace

I've made this necklace for my little niece because she adores rainbows. It doubles as an interactive game, as you can remove the clothespins and clip them back on in any order. She will be learning the colour order of the rainbow while putting together her own necklace. This is a great craft for kids, and a great little gift!

Total Time: 40 minutes plus dry time

Yield: 1 necklace

1. Paint the exposed portions of the clothespins. I left the portion laying against the skin free of colour.
  2. Tweezers can be helpful when painting these baby clothespins. I held them from the bottom unpainted portion as not to mess with the paint.
  3. Paint all the colours of the rainbow. Allow to fully dry.
  4. Cut the chain so it's the desired length. Use the pliers to clip on the clasp.
  5. Add the loop to the other end of the chain.
  6. Clip on your little rainbows.
  7. Put it on!

Crafts Crafts For KidsAugust 16, 2018
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mini-Clothespin-Rainbow-Necklace.html