Orecchiette with Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Pesto
An easy, light pasta dish you can enjoy for lunch or dinner. This page contains a recipe for orecchiette with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you need a quick & light dinner - this is for you!
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 10
- 1/2 lb orecchiette pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Package cherry tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp basil pesto
- 5 Pieces Babybel mozzarella cheese
- Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt so the water boils faster and evenly. Add pasta and cook for 6 to 9 minutes or when pasta is ready. Drain the water and set pasta aside.
- Get a pan and drizzle the olive oil on the pan to sauté cherry tomatoes. Add pasta, basil pesto and stir around for a minute.
- Once off the heat, add mozzarella of your choice and its ready to serve. You can garnish with fresh basil, or black pepper on top if you like.