Orecchiette with Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Pesto
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 28, 2017
If you need a quick & light dinner - this is for you!
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 10
- 1/2 lb orecchiette pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Package cherry tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp basil pesto
- 5 Pieces Babybel mozzarella cheese
- Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt so the water boils faster and evenly. Add pasta and cook for 6 to 9 minutes or when pasta is ready. Drain the water and set pasta aside.
- Get a pan and drizzle the olive oil on the pan to sauté cherry tomatoes. Add pasta, basil pesto and stir around for a minute.
- Once off the heat, add mozzarella of your choice and its ready to serve. You can garnish with fresh basil, or black pepper on top if you like.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.