Instant Wonton Noodle Recipe
Wontons are a popular, quick and easy meal to make. Use this instant wonton noodle recipe
for a delicious dish you can enjoy anytime.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
While grocery shopping at Costco, these Chicken & Cilantro Mini Wontons were being demonstrated. I love the idea of how quick and versatile these wontons are for frozen food, pretty nutritious, and inexpensive. This 3 lb bag has about 150 pieces for $9.69. There was a promotion going on so it was $3.50 off, coming out to be $6.19.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 people
- 25 wontons
- 1/2 water
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 2 stems cilantro
- 2 stems green onions
- 4 pieces ham
- 4 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- Dice green onions and cilantro.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add wontons and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove wontons and set aside. Add ramen seasoning. I used garlic and pepper kind of ramen. Sprinkle some green onions in.
- Add the ramen noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Optional: we had left over ham and a great way to use up ham is in soup.
- For finishing touches, add the wontons back into soup and the remaining green onions and add cilantro. Stir in some hoisin sauce for flavor and ready to enjoy!