Instant Wonton Noodle Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
August 12, 2017
While grocery shopping at Costco, these Chicken & Cilantro Mini Wontons were being demonstrated. I love the idea of how quick and versatile these wontons are for frozen food, pretty nutritious, and inexpensive. This 3 lb bag has about 150 pieces for $9.69. There was a promotion going on so it was $3.50 off, coming out to be $6.19.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 people
- 25 wontons
- 1/2 water
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 2 stems cilantro
- 2 stems green onions
- 4 pieces ham
- 4 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- Dice green onions and cilantro.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add wontons and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove wontons and set aside. Add ramen seasoning. I used garlic and pepper kind of ramen. Sprinkle some green onions in.
- Add the ramen noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Optional: we had left over ham and a great way to use up ham is in soup.
- For finishing touches, add the wontons back into soup and the remaining green onions and add cilantro. Stir in some hoisin sauce for flavor and ready to enjoy!
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
July 31, 20210 found this helpful
This sounds and looks delicious. I happen to love Ramen noodles. This sounds like a great addition to a nice dinner. Thank you for sharing a different kind of meal.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.