Pasta a'la Leftovers
This is a guide about making pasta a'la leftovers
. If you have leftover pasta in the fridge, grab some other ingredients to make this yummy dish.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I had leftover noodles from last weeks mac 'n cheese, and sauce and cheese from homemade pizzas sitting around needing to get used up, so I came up with this tasty dinner.
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 cups cooked pasta
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup onion
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Brown turkey sausage and onion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pasta, sausage, onion, spinach, sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until top starts to brown.
February 18, 20130 found this helpful
And what do you do with the spinach?
March 6, 20160 found this helpful
It is in the steps Jeanne