Pen On White Leather Jacket

I need help! I'm so sad because I didn't know my ball point pen in my backpack was marking the elbow area of my white leather jacket that I love so much! I don't know what to do. I tried a little hairspray and also perfume but they both took the color away. Any tips? This jacket was a gift, please help me! Thank you!

M. from California

Answers:

Pen On White Leather Jacket

Please before you give up, try antibacterial hand gel. It works on many different kinds of stains and hasn't harmed any surface I've used it on. Hairspray contains laquer and I would be careful what I put it on. Laquer is very sticky and gooey. It's what gums up the sprayer on your hairspray bottle. (01/22/2005)

By Jean Donahue

Pen On White Leather Jacket

Try the Eraser by Mr Clean. It might work.
(01/22/2005)

By Michele

Pen On White Leather Jacket

I have a facial cleanser called Phisohex. It's an antibacterial cleanser. I just put a little dab of it on the edge of a washcloth with water and it did the charm, without stripping my leather jacket of it's creamy dark brown color. (04/01/2005)

By Crystal

Pen On White Leather Jacket

You could try dandruff shampoo, head and shoulders, it works great on my couch (its not white it's congac) and it did not cause any discoloration. I just damply wet a cloth and rubbed the shampoo directly into the stain and gently rubbed until it was gone. It took just a minute, don't wet shampoo just the cloth apply shampoo directly from bottle. (09/08/2006)