Personalized Decoupaged Napkin Coasters
Vote for this contest contender!
I found a pack of fall harvest print napkins at the shops last night for 46 cents. I thought they would be great turned into coasters using a bit of card stock paper. I embellished them with some shiny leaf confetti and wrote my guests' names on them, so they double up as place cards!
I used an old unused sheet of thick business card paper. You can use any card stock or cardboard for this.
Total Time: 40 minutes plus dry time
- card stock or cardboard
- printed napkins
- Mod Podge
- shiny confetti
- Cut out squares from your card stock or cardboard in the size you'd like your coasters.
- Lay a square over a piece of napkin, then cut out the same shape.
- Cover your square of card stock with a thick coating of Mod Podge.
- Lay your printed napkin piece right over it. Press out any wrinkles.
- Paint another layer of Mod Podge over the napkin.
- While the Mod Podge is still wet, apply your confetti to the corners.
- Allow to dry several hours or overnight until it is thick, canvas-like, and firm.
- Write your guests' names on the corners.
- Place at their arranged seating. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!