Pet Stains and Odors

To remove pet stains and odors, equally mix vinegar and water and apply to stain. Works better than any commercial cleaner.

By Mary Leopard

Answers:

Pet Stains and Odors

I have a Standard Schnauzer that just refuses to hold it until I get home from work. He has chosen a Queen Anne wingback chair as his "fire hydrant". After using just about every commercial product I could find, I started using vinegar. It is the "best". I don't use anything else in my carpet shampooer now. (04/04/2006)

By Suzzanne

Pet Stains and Odors

I am a property manager for a large apartment community. I have a decent turnover every month of tenants vacating and new tenants moving in. As you can imagine, I have to deal with the odor problem on a regular basis. Cigarette, pet, mold and mildew odors are the most common not to mention ethnic cooking.

I was fortunate enough to have a new product recommended to me by one of my maintenance crew. The product is called "Room Shocker" it's a fairly new product on the market so it's hard to find, but you can get it on a website called BiocideSystems.com. This product is so amazing I want tell the whole world, because I know how frustrating it is to keep trying different products that don't deliver. I can tell you, I've tried almost everything including enzyme neutralizing products and ozone machines. I can honestly say that nothing works as well as this product.

So far I've used it to get vomit smell out, (sorry, I know that's gross, but that is what I deal with) cigarette and cigar odors, funky body odor, moldy smell, and of course dog and cat urine. In all cases, I was amazed each time. I promise, I don't make a commission on this. The stuff really works!

(10/10/2008)

By fbender